Level: 200 | Track: IT Pro, Developer
Instead of lots of PowerPoints, we’ll use a few slides for understanding the planning points, and then we’ll walk through designing and installing SharePoint 2016 live! We’ll review the new installation options and then install common features in a new farm.
You’ll leave this workshop with a solid understanding of what you need to know to install and configure SharePoint 2016. We’ll take the guesswork out of your 2016 technical implementation. There’s a LOT of new features coming in SP 2016 - with new ones being announced all of the time. You’ll leave this session with confidence you can go back and begin your planning and testing. Some of the major points that will be covered:
- Understanding the new MinRole Farm Architecture (RTM and/or the latest Feature Pack)
- White boarding an example Farm architecture scenario (with your questions!)
- Installation Nuances and Options
- Where did Excel Services go?
- What’s OOS and why do I need it?
- Improvements to Document Management
- Configuring and Managing Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Farm-wide!!
- Creating and Managing Document Deletion Policies (farm wide policies)
While you're there, be sure to stop by our table and say hi - we'd love to meet you!
WHEN: April 8, 2017 8:00AM-4:30PM CDT
WHERE: Business and Aerospace Bldg, MTSU, 1642 MTSU Blvd, Murfreesboro, TN 37132