So much time is invested in planning, executing, and implementing integrated systems that are meant to make everyone’s job easier. You incorporate the latest and greatest technologies and services…only to have your end users reject the implementation.
Are you weary from resistance? Is your support team overwhelmed? Do you need a big win with the C-Suite?
End user adoption is both an art and a science. The truth is that IT Pros quickly grasp the science behind a SharePoint or Office 365 implementation but that is only half the battle. The art of adoption is focusing on a completely different perspective. Learn the tricks of the trade and our lessons learned on driving user adoption for lasting positive impact across your organization. In this webinar, we will discuss the art of understanding corporate culture prior to an implementation and include tips for collecting training requirements, elements of training and communication plans, and concepts to reinforce training during the roll-out.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- Importance of corporate culture on deployments
- Requirements gathering techniques
- Common themes to address with training requirements
- Elements of training and communication plans
- Ideas to reinforce training during system roll-outs
Attendees will be entered to win the following:
- One attendee will win a free training and communication plan assessment
- All attendees will receive a 10% discount code for Mindsharp training classes
- All attendees will receive a 10% discount on Support+
IT Directors, SharePoint Architects, Users, and Line of Business Managers, IT Management, Corporate Communications
Reminder emails, including instructions on how to join the webinar, will be sent to the email you provide during registration.
Sponsored and presented by Summit 7 Systems and Mindsharp.
Can't make it? Want to watch on your own time?
Register to save a seat and we'll send a recording of the webinar right to your inbox.