Clearance (if required): N/A
- Oversee and lead the architectural design, development, customization, and integration efforts of solutions utilizing Microsoft Azure.
- Lead technical proposal efforts including statement of work development, level of effort and time estimates.
- Develop requirements for each project by meeting with technical and business teams.
- Develop migration plans based on the customer requirements.
- Develop Azure designs and implementation plans based on the customer requirements.
- Develop solutions that meet the client’s requirements and constraints.
- Meet with development heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to seek cooperation and resolve problems.
- Document the design, systems, supervisor, vendors, and others, to seek cooperation and resolve problems.
- Document the design, systems architecture, and change management plans and review the contributions of team members for said plans.
- Implement, or oversee the implementation, of client projects. Provide feedback and guidance to team members when necessary.
- Provide guidance to team members on developing their personal technical skills and on the implementation of technical solutions.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or MIS from a reputable institute.
- Minimum of 5-10 years of relevant experience.
- Expert knowledge in Azure migrations and implementations.
- Experience with some of the following software and technologies: Office 365, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business Online, and Azure Active Directory.
- Proficiency in DNS, Active Directory, Intune, Azure Active Directory, Hybrid Exchange, SharePoint or Skype infrastructures and how they integrate with the larger Microsoft collaboration platform.
Optional / Desired Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Azure Government
- Security clearance and experience with Office 365 GCC High, NIST 800-171, and NIST 800-53 is a plus.
- Knowledge of security toolsets like Netskope, Checkpoint, AlienVault, Splunk, or a CASB is a plus.