- Tier 3 and System Administrator support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems.
- Configuration, Troubleshooting and support of Azure Backups and Restores.
- Configuration, Troubleshooting and support of Azure IaaS architectures.
- Configuration, Troubleshooting and support of Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business, One Drive for Business, Cloud App Security, Intune, and Azure Active Directory.
- Configuration, Troubleshooting and support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, Wi-Fi, and security.
- Configuration, Troubleshooting and Support of remote access solutions: IPSEC & SSL VPN, Remote Desktop Services, etc.
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications and respond accordingly through service tickets.
- Act as the escalation point for Tier 1 and Tier 2 team members needing assistance with specific tickets or knowledge sharing.
- Consistently document changes and updates to client environments
- Communication with clients as required: keeping them informed of incident progress,
- notifying them of impending changes, and agreed outages.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Resolute dedication to unparalleled customer service.
- Fast turnaround of client requests.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Ensure requests are routed to the proper resource in order to be resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Responsible for entering all time and expenses as they occur.
- Continuous education, expansion, and refinement of technical knowledge and credibility through industry standard certifications
Enhancing Customer Relations:
- Interpret and discuss information with others and regularly provide advice and recommend actions involving complex issues.
- Demonstrate professional attitude with client over the phone, on-site and through emails to resolve all client requests/questions.
Associates or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or MIS from a reputable institute or 5 years of IT or related experience, special preference for Service Desk/Desk Side support experience.
One or More of the Following: