- Tier 3 and System Administrator support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft's core business applications and operating systems.
- Configuration, Troubleshooting and support of Azure Backups and Restores, Azure IaaS architectures, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business, One Drive for Business, Cloud App Security, Intune, and Azure Active Directory.
- Configuration, Troubleshooting and support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, Wi-Fi, and security.
- Configuration, Troubleshooting and Support of remote access solutions: IPSEC & SSL VPN, Remote Desktop Services, etc.
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications and respond accordingly through service tickets.
- Act as the escalation point for Tier 1 and Tier 2 team members needing assistance with specific tickets or knowledge sharing.
- Consistently document changes and updates to client environments
- Communication with clients as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes, and agreed outages.
Must Have Experience:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with in depth PowerPoint skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Project and/or other PM tool sets.
- Must be comfortable with a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Must have strong attention to detail and an inquisitive mindset.
- Experience working with federal customers a plus.
One or More of the Following:
- MCSA: Windows Server 2016
- MCE: Enterprise Administrator Expert
- MCA: Azure Administrator
- MCA: Security Administrator
- MCSE: Core Infrastructure
- MCSE: Productivity Solutions Expert
- MCE: Azure Solutions Architect
- Azure Government Experience
- Office 365 GCC High Experience
- ConnectWise & Kaseya Knowledge
- Virtualization Technologies: Primarily Microsoft & VMWare technologies configurations.
- NIST Special Publication 800-171 or NIST Special Publication 800-53
- CCNA: Routing Switching
- Firewall experience
- Ability to work independently and a strong desire for personal and professional development.
- Ability to identify and evaluate trends in industry best practice policies.