Location: Huntsville, AL / Remote
Summit 7 is a people incubator. Summit 7'ers regularly speak at conferences, and architect environments for Inc 5000 or top Defense and Aerospace companies. They also write industry leading books.Summit 7 has a history of employing some of the leading Microsoft experts in knowledge management and security. Continuing this practice, the team is comprised today of rock star administrators, developers, and architects that are the guiding voices amongst tech forums and in the board rooms of our clients. Additionally, Summit 7 is in the serious business of protecting the US defense industrial base from cyber threats and helping them meet challenging security and regulatory compliance challenges. We do cool work here. Take it from Microsoft.
Exchange Engineer Description & Responsibilities:
- Develop requirements for each project by meeting with technical and business teams.
- Develop migration plans based on the customer requirements.
- Develop and implement Office 365, Exchange, and Intune architectures and designs that meet the client s requirements and constraints.
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to seek cooperation and resolve problems.
- Document the design, systems architecture, and change management plans and review the contributions of team members for said plans.
- Implement client projects. Provide feedback and guidance to team members when necessary.
- Provide guidance to team members on developing their personal technical skills and on the implementation of technical solutions.
- Understand the principles of project management and provide support to the project management team when managing and resourcing assigned projects.
- Stay ahead of the technological curve through research, project experience and targeted specialized training.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Computer Sciences or MIS from a reputable institute.
Professional Certifications Desired:
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
- CISSP or Security+ CE
Required Qualifications / Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Advanced knowledge in Exchange migrations and implementations.
- Advanced knowledge of Mobility technologies, designs and implementations within Office 365
- Knowledge of Windows Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
Optional / Desired Qualifications
- Experience with Office 365 Government Community Cloud High and Azure Government
- Security clearance and experience with NIST 800-171, and NIST 800-53 is a plus.
- PMP Certification