Location: Huntsville, AL
Required Certification: Security+
- IT support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems.
- Monitoring and support of Azure Backups.
- Management of Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business, One Drive for Business, Cloud App Security, Intune, and AZURE AD.
- Basic technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, Wi-Fi, and security.
- Basic remote access solution support: IPSEC & SSL VPN, Remote Desktop Services, etc.
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications and respond accordingly through service tickets.
- Consistently documenting changes and updates to client environments
- Communication with clients as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes, and agreed outages.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Resolute dedication to unparalleled customer service.
- Fast turnaround of client requests.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Ensure requests are routed to the proper resource in order to be resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Escalate service requests appropriately.
- Responsible for entering all time and expenses as they occur.
- Continuous education, expansion, and refinement of technical knowledge and credibility through industry standard certifications
Enhancing Customer Relations:
- Interpret and discuss information with others and regularly provide advice and recommend actions involving complex issues.
Demonstrate professional attitude with client over the phone, on-site and through emails to resolve all client requests/questions.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or MIS from a reputable institute or 2 years of IT or related experience, special preference for Service Desk/Desk Side support experience.
Required Qualifications / Experience:
- 2+ years of progressive experience in the IT industry.
- US Citizen with the ability to pass an extensive background check
Optional / Desired Qualifications:
- Windows 10 Administration
- ConnectWise & Kaseya Knowledge
- Office 365 Administration
- Windows Server 2008R2, 2012R2, 2016 Administration
- Virtualization Technologies: Primarily Microsoft & VMWare technologies configurations.
- Network Technologies such as TCP/IP, firewalls, SSL VPN appliances and IPSEC tunneling.
- Incredible customer service skills.
- Additional skills valued include Microsoft MCSE, VMWare VCP and/or Cisco CCNA.
- Ability to work independently and a strong desire for personal and professional development.
- Ability to identify and evaluate trends in industry best practice policies.