Location: Huntsville, AL
Description and Responsibilities:
Summit 7 Systems needs an individual to jump into unknown territory each working day with grace and an eagerness to learn. Summit 7’s aim in bringing on a Marketing Coordinator is to create new momentum and innovative ways to propagate our brand. This individual should have a communications and marketing background; however, other technical education is valued.
This position will be responsible for assisting the Branding and Marketing Manager in executing go to market plans and activities in support of the strategic direction of Summit 7 Systems. This position provides supportive and creative execution of marketing and communication strategies to expand Summit 7 Systems’ industry reach, drive partner relationships and expand company activities to drive revenue growth. This position will collaborate with sales, services and executive staff to determine approaches to communicate with past, present, and future customers.
This individual will work across multiple mediums and crafts: social media, multimedia, content marketing, public relations activities, email marketing, web design/management, and CRM coordination. It is expected that this list can and may grow through the introduction of new practices and technologies as industry changes or this bright individual finds innovative ways to get stuff done.
This individual may participate and create internal activities to enhance corporate culture and external activities such as community outreach. This position will also be responsible for event coordination and overall office management activities as needs arise for material production or corporate events.
· Assist the organization in the development and implementation of its branding and marketing plans
· Support social media campaigns in way of web content, events, and industry news. (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and or Youtube/Vimeo).
· Write, schedule, and post regular blog posts/articles/updates, etc. according to planned campaigns and established marketing rhythms
· Work to find/expand Summit 7’s awareness and reach in the form of follows, friend, likes, retweets, and more
· Track the growth and document impact of social media on overall marketing efforts
· Contribute to web content frequently and develop and expand the companies ability to leverage preexisting content
· Enhance company knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape
· Create multi-media material to include but not limited to whitepapers, infographics, case studies, and other materials to be used for brand recognition and management
· Create sales support collateral and coordinate joint marketing/sales events
· Use Hubspot and other marketing related tools for coordinated marketing automation
· Support advertising, coordination, and logistics regarding Summit 7 marketing activities including but not limited to webinars, tradeshows, and conferences
· Create email copy and other long-form communications
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication and customer service skills to work effectively with people of diverse talents and backgrounds inside and outside of Summit 7.
· Understanding of social networks and digital landscape.
· Strong organizational skills and demonstrated excellence in problem solving, superior attention to detail, and ability to coordinate multiple projects.
· Knowledge of general/consumer marketing strategy, campaign execution and branding.
· Ability to work independently as well as in teams. Proven project management and time management skills.
· Ability to work under pressure with flexibility.
· Undergraduate degree or in pursuit of a degree within the broader fields of Communications and/or Business