- Oversee and lead the architectural design, development, customization, and integration efforts of solutions utilizing Microsoft Office 365, Exchange Online and Microsoft Intune
- Contribute to technical proposal efforts including statement of work development, level of effort and time estimates.
- Develop requirements for each project by meeting with technical and business teams.
- Develop migration plans based on the customer requirements.
- Develop and implement Office 365, Exchange, and Intune architectures and designs that meet the client s requirements and constraints.
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to seek cooperation and resolve problems.
- Document the design, systems architecture, and change management plans and review the contributions of team members for said plans.
- Implement, or oversee the implementation, of client projects. Provide feedback and guidance to team members when necessary.
- Provide guidance to team members on developing their personal technical skills and on the implementation of technical solutions.
- Understand the principles of project management and provide support to the project management team when managing and resourcing assigned projects.
- Stay ahead of the technological curve through research, project experience and targeted specialized training.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or MIS from a reputable institute.
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
- CISSP or Security+ CE
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
- Expert knowledge in Exchange migrations and implementations.
- Expert knowledge of Mobility technologies, designs and implementations within Office 365
- Knowledge of Windows Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Experience with Office 365 Government Community Cloud High and Azure Government
- Security clearance and experience with NIST 800-171, and NIST 800-53 is a plus.
- PMP Certification