Start Date: Immediate
Clearance (if required): Security Clearance is a plus
Description and Responsibilities:
Oversee and lead the architectural design, development, customization and integration efforts of solutions utilizing Microsoft Office 365, on premises versions of Exchange, SharePoint, Skype and Active Directory as required.
• Lead technical proposal efforts including statement of work development, level of effort and time estimates. •Lead project teams into engagements by being Subject Matter Expert and team lead for the engagement.
• Develop requirements for each project by meeting with technical and business teams.
• Develop migration plans based on the customer requirements.
• Develop Office 365 Designs and Implementation plans based on the customer requirements. • Develop Solutions that meet the client’s requirements and constraints.
• Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to seek cooperation and resolve problems.
• Document the design, systems architecture and change management plans and review the contributions of team members for said plans.
• Implement, or oversee the implementation, of client projects. Provide feedback and guidance to team members when necessary.
• Provide guidance to team members on developing their personal technical skills and on the implementation of technical solutions.
1.Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or MIS from a reputable institute.
• Minimum 5-10 years of relevant experience.
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or MIS from a reputable institute.
• Expert knowledge in Office 365 Migrations and Implementations
• Experience with some of the following software and technologies: Azure, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business Online, Azure Active Directory
• Proficiency in DNS, Active Directory, Intune, Azure Active Directory, Hybrid Exchange, SharePoint or Skype Infrastructures and how they integrate with larger Microsoft collaboration platform
• Security Clearance and experience with Office 365 GCC High, NIST 800-171 and NIST 800-53 is a plus • Knowledge of Security Toolsets like Netskope, Checkpoint, AlienVault, Splunk or a CASB is a plus
Please Send Application to:
71 Town Center Dr
phone: (256) 585-6868