- System Administrator support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft's core business applications and operating systems.
- Configuration, Troubleshooting and support of Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams, One Drive for Business, Cloud App Security, Intune, and Azure Active Directory.
- Configuration, Troubleshooting and support of Azure IaaS architectures.
- Document system configurations and build standards for client environments
- Communication with clients as required: keeping them informed of project progress, impending changes, and agreed upon outages.
- Resolute dedication to unparalleled customer service.
- Fast turnaround of client requests.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Ensure requests are routed to the proper resource in order to be resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Responsible for entering all time and expenses as they occur.
- Continuous education, expansion, and refinement of technical knowledge and credibility through industry standard certifications
- Interpret and discuss information with others and regularly provide advice and recommend actions involving complex issues.
- Demonstrate professional attitude with client over the phone, on-site and through emails to resolve all client requests/questions.
One or More of the Following:
- MCSA: Windows Server 2016
- MCE: Enterprise Administrator Expert
- MCA: Azure Administrator
- MCA: Security Administrator
- MCSE: Core Infrastructure
- MCSE: Productivity Solutions Expert
- MCE: Azure Solutions Architect
- Azure Government Experience
- Office 365 GCC High Experience
- Virtualization Technologies: Primarily Microsoft & VMWare technologies configurations.
- NIST Special Publication 800-171 or NIST Special Publication 800-53
- Ability to work independently and a strong desire for personal and professional development.
- Ability to identify and evaluate trends in industry best practice policies.