- Solution Development and support relating to Microsoft's core business applications and cloud offerings including SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure.
- Experience with integrating Office 365 using APIs and the Microsoft Graph.
- Creating and Customizing SharePoint site collections, sites, lists or libraries, workflows and metadata.
- Understanding the development and maintenance of technical design artifacts and requirements documentation. Document configurations and code standards for client environments
- Communication with clients as required: keeping them informed of project progress, impending changes, and agreed upon outages.
- Prioritize and maintain commitments and delivery dates for multiple projects and customers, simultaneously.
- Resolute dedication to unparalleled customer service.
- Fast turnaround of client requests.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Responsible for entering all time and expenses as they occur.
- Continuous education, expansion, and refinement of technical knowledge and credibility through industry standard certifications
- Associates or bachelor's degree in Computer Science or MIS from a reputable institute or 4 years of IT or related experience.
- MCA: Azure Developer Associate
- MCE: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
- MCA: Azure Data Scientist Associate
- MCA Azure Data Engineer Associate
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
- Expert knowledge in Exchange migrations and implementations.
- Expert knowledge of Mobility technologies, designs and implementations within Office 365
- Knowledge of Windows Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Experience with CSS3 and master page configuration
- Experience with the Agile development methodology
- Azure Government Experience
- Office 365 GCC High Experience
- Ability to work independently and a strong desire for personal and professional development.
- Ability to identify and evaluate trends in industry best practice policies.