Location: Huntsville, AL
- Coordinate with leadership, project Architects and project management to support deliverables and objectives.
- Assist in documenting project phases and creating summary reports for management.
- Work directly with the Program Management and leadership to ensure that project deliverables are met.
- Ensure project documentation is current and maintained for change tracking/under change control.
- Assist the PM to keep leadership informed of project tasks, risks, and issues as needed.
- May be required to support other duties as assigned.
Must Have Experience:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with in depth PowerPoint skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Project and/or other PM tool sets.
- Must be comfortable with a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Must have strong attention to detail and an inquisitive mindset.
- Experience working with federal customers a plus.
- Currently working towards a 2+ years university degree in Engineering, Business Administration or other related fields.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have the right to work in the country you are applying for.
- Problem solving mindset, proactive issue resolution skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.