Summit 7 is a people incubator. Summit 7'ers regularly speak at conferences, and architect environments for Inc 5000 or top Defense and Aerospace companies. They also write industry leading books. Summit 7 has a history of employing some of the leading Microsoft experts in knowledge management and security. Continuing this practice, the team is comprised today of rock star administrators, developers, and architects that are the guiding voices amongst tech forums and in the board rooms of our clients. Additionally, Summit 7 is in the serious business of protecting the US defense industrial base from cyber threats and helping them meet challenging security and regulatory compliance challenges.
- System Engineer support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft's core business applications and operating systems.
- Execute implementations and migrations for Microsoft Teams, Exchange Unified Messaging and Skype for Business environments.
- Implement Auto Attendants, Dial Plans, Voicemail and Resource Group features in a Microsoft Teams environment.
- Solid understanding of SIP Proxy Servers and Session Border Controllers
- Implement Audiocodes Session Border Controllers
- Execute multiple types of Exchange Migrations (Hybrid, O365 Tenant to Tenant, Hosted to Cloud)
- Configuration, Troubleshooting and support of Exchange Online, Teams, Skype for Business and Lync Server.
- Document system configurations and build standards for client environments
- Communication with clients as required: keeping them informed of project progress, impending changes, and agreed upon outages.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Resolute dedication to unparalleled customer service.
- Fast turnaround of client requests.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Ensure requests are routed to the proper resource in order to be resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Responsible for entering all time and expenses as they occur.
- Continuous education, expansion, and refinement of technical knowledge and credibility through industry standard certifications
Enhancing Customer Relations:
One or More of the Following:
- Microsoft 365: Teams Administrator Associate
- MCE: Enterprise Administrator Expert
- MCA: Security Administrator
- MCSE: Core Infrastructure
- MCSE: Productivity Solutions Expert
Optional / Desired Qualifications:
- Office 365 GCC High Experience
- NIST Special Publication 800-171 or NIST Special Publication 800-53